To know more information about PNR check our PNR Reservation Status information guide.
Follow these steps to check PNR status
- Enter your PNR Number above.
- PNR is a unique number provided to each passenger when a ticket is booked. You can find it on the top left corner of your ticket.
- Click on Get PNR Status button. Or click on Clear Data button to reset the form.
- If you have entered the PNR number correctly, the status will be displayed to you.
- And if any error message is displayed then check the PNR number you have entered is correct
You can also check the status by sending SMS 'PNR [PNR NUMBER]' to 139
The status is always likely to change until chart is not prepared. The chart is usually prepared four hour before the departure time of the train whose departure time is after 12 midday. For trains having departure time up to 12 midday, the chart is prepared last night.
Always check your ticket PNR status here before departure of train.
Please leave a comment below, if you face any difficulty.