Train enquiry to search and find your train timings, route and location. Complete alternative to train time table. Even you will find more details like seat availability and change in train schedule. Also you can perform train enquiry and check PNR status of your reservation.
You can search for any cancelled train by providing train number of start date.
Steps to enquiry train on Trainenquiry
- Go to Enquiry Indian Railway - www.trainenquiry.com
- Complete human verification verification by correctly entering the 6 characters text in big font and click verify. If the given image is not clear then you can request a new image by clicking on Get new image button.
- On Spot your train tab enter train name or train number to find the train schedule of a particular train.
- As you type the train number or train name, all the suggestions regarding your train enquiry will be shown. You can choose any options which is related to your enquiry.
- When you select your train, the complete train schedule will be displayed to you.
- You can even check the train running status by clicking on the All running instances button, it will give train live status.
- You can find train time table by entering the station name on Station tab and Train between stations tab.
- For example, to find trains between stations enter following stations as source and destination.
|Example enquiry||Source station||Destination station|
|Trains from Delhi to Jaipur||Delhi||Jaipur|
|Trains from Delhi to Goa||Delhi||Goa|
|Trains from Delhi to Mumbai||Delhi||Mumbai|
|Trains from Delhi to Jammu||Delhi||Jammu|
|Trains from Delhi to Agra||Delhi||Agra|
|Trains from Delhi to Lucknow||Delhi||Lucknow|
Cancelled train enquiry
- All cancelled train status can be found on Trains Cancelled tab.
- Here Indian railway provides two types of train cancelled status.
- Fully cancelled trains - it includes those cancelled trains which are not running between two stations.
- Partially cancelled trains - it includes those trains which are not running in a particular part of train's route.
Rescheduled train enquiry
- If any train is rescheduled then you can find it's details on the Rescheduled tab.
- You can search for any rescheduled train by train name or start date.
- To check the latest status click on Refresh train list button.
Diverted train enquiry
- Due to some reason if any train route is changed by diverting the train then you can find it's details on Diverted Tab.
- You can search for any diverted train by train name or start date.
Special train enquiry
- You can find the details of special trains run by Indian railways on Special Trains tab.
- Provide station code or name to find the special trains running from a particular station.